Membership is open to people who are involved with adolescent research. There are two membership categories:
- Full members: Those who have obtained a doctoral degree or comparable qualification
- Student members: Those who are currently working on pre-doctorate levels or have obtained their doctoral degree within the last two years
Here you see all the benefits of joining EARA.
Biennial Membership fees
- Full members: EUR 120,00
- Student members: EUR 60,00
- Reduced fee for full members*: EUR 60,00
*There is a reduced biennial membership fee of EUR 60 for members from the following countries: Afghanistan, Bangladesh, Benin, Burkina Faso, Burundi, Cambodia, Cameroon, Central African Republic, Chad, Comoros, Côte d’Ivoire, Democratic Republic of the Congo, Djibouti, East Timor, Eritrea, Ethiopia, Gambia, Ghana, Guinea, Guinea-Bissau, Haiti, Honduras, India, Kenya, Kiribati, Kyrgyzstan, Laos, Lesotho, Liberia, Madagascar, Malawi, Mali, Mauritania, Moldova, Mozambique, Myanmar, Nepal, Nicaragua, Niger, Nigeria, Pakistan, Papua New Guinea, Republic of the Congo, Rwanda, Sao Tome and Principe, Senegal, Sierra Leone, Solomon Islands, South Sudan, Sudan, Tajikistan, Tanzania, Togo, Turkey, Uganda, Ukraine, Uzbekistan, Vietnam, Yemen, Zambia, Zimbabwe.
This list of countries is based on recent data on GDP by capita.
*Also EARA retired members can apply for the reduced fee for full members
How to pay membership
You can pay the membership fee or renew your membership online using:
- Credit card (select Stripe as a method of payment)
- Bank transfer (please note that eventual transfer fees should be paid by you)
You can access the Members Login and then you will be guided through the process for paying your membership.
If you encounter problems with your payment, please contact:
- Metin Ozdemir (firstname.lastname@example.org)
If you have any questions regarding your membership, please contact:
- Katharina Eckstein (email@example.com)
IBAN: NL76 TRIO 0784 8213 05
On name of European Association for Research on Adolescence.
Triodos Bank, The Netherlands
DESCRIPTION: Membership fee EARA for “your name”